My Face Banner

My Face Banner

My Banner.

My Banner.

About Me

Twilight, you and me, together, we're the most powerful element.
~
Dawn, before the books



Twilight was always the odd pick of the litter. It didn't help that her parents forced her to move to a different state altogether. Twilight didn't know a single soul, much less any of the kids in her new middle school. They picked on her, teased her, harassed her. One day, she determined enough was enough.
"That's it!" she roared. "I'm sick of this!"
With that, Twilight gently closed her eyes and let out all her suffering and animosity.
If her eyes had fluttered open she would have noticed that darkness was enveloping, consuming the school, from the very point on which she was standing. Few select people observed a dark form inching up their arm. Teens shrieked and sprinted for their life, running on adrenaline.
Drained and distressed, Twilight shuffled away.
That was the day of Darkness.

After the marking point of Twilight's new found powers, she met Dawn, also running away.
Dawn explained to Twilight that she had the power light and Twi had darkness, oppisite.
Twilight joined Dawn and
started
her
adventure.

Are you an optimist or a pessimest?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi.

Meh.
Snuck into a library to go on computer, doesn't help that I'm writing to you about my 'power' thing.
There are agents everywhere.
Especially on computers.
So I can't give you info.
Or
I
might
just
die.
Sure I can say I'm a teenage girl named Twilight, but that's it.
So don't go snooping.
Because
when
you
get
enough
info
they
will
hunt
you
down
too.
They'll rob you of information. Precious information.
Information like what I look like, how to tell me apart from others.
The world you live in is not safe.
Neither are we.
-Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment

So you decided to comment huh? Well you better type fast or the agents will get you.